Defy gravity with this enjoyable experiment utilizing solely a plastic bottle, a ping pong ball, and water.
PLEASE comply with these security precautions when doing any science experiment.
• ALWAYS have an grownup current.
• ALWAYS put on the proper security gear whereas doing any experiment.
• NEVER eat or drink something whereas doing any experiment.
• REMEMBER experiments might require marbles, small balls, balloons, and different small elements. These objects may change into a CHOKING HAZARD. Adults are to carry out these experiments utilizing these objects. Any youngster can choke or suffocate on uninflated or damaged balloons. Maintain uninflated or damaged balloons away from kids.
• 12 FL OZ Empty Gatorade Bottle
• Ping Pong Ball
STEP 1: Overfill the empty bottle with water.
STEP 2: Place the ping pong ball on high of the bottle
STEP three: Slowly flip the bottle the other way up and observe. Examine the consequences of various strengths or totally different instructions of pushes and pulls on the movement of the ping pong ball. Present proof of the consequences of balanced forces on the movement of the ping pong ball.
A number of forces are appearing on the ping pong ball. Gravity pulls the ping pong ball towards Earth, the water is pushing down on the ping pong ball, and air strain is pushing up on the ping pong ball. The ping pong ball stays in place, because the water helps create a seal across the ping pong ball and the air strain, or the drive exerted by the load of the air, is larger than the forces pushing and flattening on the ping pong ball.