PLEASE observe these security precautions when doing any science experiment.
• ALWAYS have an grownup current.
• ALWAYS put on the proper security gear whereas doing any experiment.
• NEVER eat or drink something whereas doing any experiment.
• REMEMBER experiments could require marbles, small balls, balloons, and different small elements. These objects may change into a CHOKING HAZARD. Adults are to carry out these experiments utilizing these objects. Any youngster can choke or suffocate on uninflated or damaged balloons. Hold uninflated or damaged balloons away from youngsters.
• 12 FL OZ Empty Gatorade Bottle
• Ping Pong Ball
STEP 1: Overfill the empty bottle with water.
STEP 2: Place the ping pong ball on high of the bottle.
STEP three: Slowly flip the bottle the wrong way up and observe. Examine the results of various strengths or totally different instructions of pushes and pulls on the movement of the ping pong ball. Present proof of the results of balanced forces on the movement of the ping pong ball.
A number of forces are performing on the ping pong ball. Gravity pulls the ping pong ball towards Earth, the water is pushing down on the ping pong ball, and air stress is pushing up on the ping pong ball. The ping pong ball stays in place, for the reason that water helps create a seal across the ping pong ball and the air stress, or the power exerted by the burden of the air, is bigger than the forces pushing and flattening on the ping pong ball.